Solar Transfer Switch
This site is still under construction. We are excited to bring you all the information you need when it comes to making a decision on what is the best solar power system to put in your home or building. Please check beck soon as we have some great content in the works.
The mission of the Utility Wind Integration Group (UWIG) is to accelerate the development and application of good engineering and operational practices supporting the appropriate integration of wind power into the electric system. This will be accomplished through the coordinated efforts and actions of its members in collaboration with wind industry stakeholders, including federal agencies, trade associations, and industry research organizations.
Membership is open to utilities and other entities that have an interest in wind generation.
- Provide a forum for the critical analysis of wind technology for utility applications. Through this forum, provide current credible information on the status of wind technology and deployment worldwide
- Continue to create and deliver products and services that meet the individual and collective needs of our members
- Articulate the needs and requirements of electric utilities for wind power to be considered as a viable generating option
- Enhance the credibility of and identify opportunities for wind power application in the electric utility sector
- Provide guidance to the industry, state, and national wind development programs, including those of the U.S. Department of Energy and EPRI
- Encourage member involvement in the national wind program activities